Geoffrey Hodson (12 March 1886 in Lincolnshire – 23 January 1983 in Auckland, New Zealand) was an occultist, Theosophist, mystic, philosopher and esotericist, and a leading light for over 70 years in the Theosophical Society. He was educated in England.
According to Hodson, his occult experiences began when he was about five or six years old. He had dream experiences in the half-waking state and this seemed to be connected with Kundalini. Kundalini is the power of life, one of the great forces. It is also known as the Serpent Fire.
Below is a collection of audio recording of some of the presentations he has given in 1977. These were recorded at the Krotona Institute of Theosophy in California.
- The Divine Presence throughout the Universe & Within Mankind
- The Vision Splendid, How it May be Attained & Preserved
- The Still Functioning, Lesser & Greater Mysteries
- The Hierarchy of Earth's Adepts
- The Ever Open Pathway to Discipleship, Initiation & Adeptship
- Fully Conscience Clairvoyance as an Instrument of Research
- Kundalini Shakti, Serpent Power, it's Values & Dangers
- Mantras & Bhakti Yoga, their Practical Application in Daily Living
- The Angelic Hosts, Their Radiant Beauty & Their Function
- Some Proffered Interpretations of the Life & teaching of Jesus Christ