Skip to main content

         * Index                            * Biographies          * Theosophical

         * Glossary of Terms      * Religion                    Organisations                                     

                                                  * Philosophy            * Contributors

Theosophical Encyclopedia

Harvey, Charles

(d.1928). An extraordinarily generous member of the Theosophical Society who provided the funds to build both Leadbeater Chambers, a large residential building, and the first Theosophical Publishing House building, both at Adyar headquarters. He also donated 15,000 rupees towards the purchase of Besant Gardens. Not a great amount of information is recorded in the standard references about him.

© Copyright by the Theosophical Publishing House, Manila

Tag Cloud