10 stories of people having supernatural experiences after dying and then coming back to life.
(PUB.). Monthly journal founded by Helena P. Blavatsky in September 1887. At its launching, she and Mabel Collins were joint editors, but the partnership lasted only a year. By the fifth half-yearly volume, Annie Besant was named co-editor, and following Blavatsky’s death in May 1891, she carried on alone until 1895 when G. R. S. Mead began sharing editorial duties with her.
After the completion of the twentieth volume in August 1897, the editors changed the title to The Theosophical Review, retaining the same format and volume numbering as Lucifer. The Review ceased publication in 1909 when its editor, Mead, resigned from the Theosophical Society (TS) and the title Lucifer, was incorporated in The Theosophist.
© Copyright by the Theosophical Publishing House, Manila