10 stories of people having supernatural experiences after dying and then coming back to life.
Path, The (Pub)
(PUB.). There have been three journals in English that have used this name. The first was founded by William Q. JUDGE as the organ of the American Section of the Theosophical Society (TS). This was published in New York from April 1886 until his death in March 1896. The magazine continued under E. T. Hargrove from April 1896 until October 1897 as Theosophy. The name was changed again in November 1897 to Universal Brotherhood under the editorship of Katherine Tingley, and finally suspended publication in March 1899. The second journal under this name was published in London as an independent journal by D. N. Dunlop and Charles Lazenby and began in July 1910. The third journal was published in Sydney by T. H. Martyn as an independent journal from January 1925 through June 1949. A fourth journal under this name has been announced to succeed The Eclectic Theosophist, an independent journal published at Point Loma, California.
© Copyright by the Theosophical Publishing House, Manila