10 stories of people having supernatural experiences after dying and then coming back to life.
School of the Wisdom
An annual program conducted at Adyar, headquarters of the Theosophical Society (TS). It was begun by the then President C. JINARAJADASA in November 17, 1950, with Nilakanta Sri Ram as Chairman of Discussions and C. R. Groves as Director of Studies. In his inaugural address to the students the President drew attention to the difference between knowledge and wisdom. “The Wisdom has the task of understanding the innermost meaning of Cosmogenesis and Anthropogenesis” the President stated.
The School was established with the object of increasing the number of lecturers fitted to work for the Society. A comprehensive course of activities was drawn up, spiritual, technical and practical; this work has continued down to the present time conducted by a variety of different Directors of Studies.
© Copyright by the Theosophical Publishing House, Manila