Study Course - Basic Theosophy
You can study theosophy for free at your own time by enrolling in the correspondence course on Basic Theosophy.
Here are the simple steps that you need to do:
1. Fill up the Course Registration Form and attach it to an email to email@example.com. You will receive an acknowledgment with the name and email address of the tutor who will guide you in your studies.
2. Read or download the Course Guideline that will outline the instructions on how to proceed with the course.
Lessons and Resources
Here are your downloadable resources that you will need in your course:
- Course Registration Form
- Course Guideline
- Lesson 1: What is Theosophy?
- Lesson 2: The Human Constitution
- Lesson 3: Death and the After-death States
- Lesson 4: Reincarnation
- Lesson 5: Karma
- Lesson 6: The Existence of the Masters
- Lesson 7: The Path
- Lesson 8: The Spiritual Life for the Man of the World
- Lesson 9: Unity of Life
- Lesson 10: Unity of Religions
- Lesson 11: Practical Theosophy
- Lesson 12: Meditation
- For Further Reading
- Glossary of Terms
- Download Complete Book, 2.31MB
Additional Online Books and References:
- Key to Theosophy by H. P. Blavatsky
- The Ancient Wisdom by Annie Besant
- At the Feet of the Master by J. Krishnamurti
- Light on the Path by Mabel Collins
- Karma by Annie Besant
- Esoteric Christianity by Annie Besant
- The Masters and the Path by Charles W. Leadbeater
This course is brought to Theosophy World by the Phillipines Section of the Theosophical Society